Sunday 14 March 2010

Mothers Day

Loads of People will have given this message to their mothers, it should be known as MOTHERING SUNDAY as this better reflects ALL those who provide MOTHERING, Including those who DO NOT have children of their own and ALSO including those who are not Female.

Okay Enough of the Technicalities and on with the message.


====== I ======= ==== Love ===== =====You======

There you are - That is it. I hope to be taking photos of (Most Likely Children but will not Exclude Adults) copying my Signs for Mothers Day 2011.

6 comments:

  1. Great signing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it Works Well
    Gwenne

    ReplyDelete
  3. when is fathers day and can u sign it like above?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT ABOUT FATHERS DAY SIGN THAT PLZ a.t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi The Mag (Donald)
    Many Thanks for you comment.It would be the same signs as given - just make sure that he will appriecate first. The Signs for Family Members will be Next on The Blog After I have Published [One More Step Along The World I Go].
    Many Thanks

    ReplyDelete