Thursday 11 March 2010

Introducing Inclusive Communications


Hi People,

Welcome to Anthony's Inclusive Communication Blog Page, This will have Mostly Photos on it. The Words where there is movement for the sign, there will be at least two Photos. (One for the Start of the Sign and One for the End of Sign) with some having a link shot taken.

Greeting People With Good Morning

Good

Morning
[Starting] with, [moving through],[ending] with


I have changed the Settings since Publication as this is How I wanted it originally, I hope it is clearer. Many Thanks


Tell me what you think

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anthony, interesting ! I like the clarity of the photo's and the way they show movement. So a new idea , how do you see it being used ? J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    As yet not quite sure, by people who want to get to know how to sign to people, hopefully not just those who work in the Care Industry, but retail Staff, Church & Other Religious Leaders (Ordained any Lay People). Teaching Staff and Transport Staff (Must have Face to Face Contact), I was wondering if it would be possible to set this one up so that Other People could contribute to it.

    ReplyDelete